Sunday, August 9, 2009

Argh!

Well, we just moved three weeks ago into our new-to-us-house and I have been busy getting it set up and DONE, which of course when you have ninety million boxes of STUFF like I do, that is a distant dream. It is nice to see my stuff again, though-it's been a year and it's almost like Christmas. :-) I am sorry that I haven't updated recently, but I have a couple projects I am working on and would like to share, hopefully get to posting about that this week. I've also made a couple of things for me that are fun. So, pictures and all this week, I hope! Moving in, sewing, working, mom-ing....someday it'll all run smooth. I'm so darn busy living my life I have no time to write about it! More to come soon, complete with eye candy. :-)

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see your projects. Post pics of your new house too....can't wait to see how you decorated it!

    ReplyDelete