Friday, March 18, 2011

Shopping for Viva?

Ok, I’ll be honest here-I’ve never been to Viva Las Vegas. I’m a single mother and I’ve just never been able to afford it, plus I am just too damned old and cranky to room with a million other (drunk) people! I would love to go, though. Maybe someday. If any of you are going, though, I wanted to let you know that I will be listing on eBay some PLUS SIZE vintage bathing/play suits that will be SO cute for the pool party! Here are a few:

BluePinksuit1BluePlaysuit1Pinkplaysuit1Red2Piece1

Plus those lovely 40s rayon Hawaiian dresses will be going up too.

This is my eBay ID: My eBay listings

Got lots more to come!

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny Sweetie...

    These suits are so darn cute. Someone going to Las Vegas is going to need one. Or maybe someone going on a cruise. I will keep my eyes and ears open for any and all.

    I went to the church sale today, and was so totally excited. Found several pairs of jeans, some little nicknacks I couldn't live without, a wonderful wooden advent calendar, DH found a few books and some glassware, and we had a wonderful drive.

    There were so many people there. I looked around, but I doubt I could have spotted you even if I had tried. So many people. Lots of goodies indeed.

    Let me know how you scored. Many hugs sweetie and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having seen these in person I can say that these suits are swoon worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to meet you today! I thoroughly enjoyed it and think you are pretty darn fabulous. Keep in touch!
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete