Thursday, December 3, 2009

Random Cool Sewing Item


Any of you sewers ever use these? I originally bought some at a sale because they are aluminum, and pretty. I found more recently in a grab bag of sewing stuff at an estate sale Then I used them a few months ago, and I just love them! They are very handy, and they grip really well. I noticed that my hems on the last few things I have made turned out much better. I would highly recommend the little suckers! Plus, they are from the 50s and are colored aluminum, like the tumblers.

5 comments:

  1. What are they? Whatever they are, they're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh on me-they are hem clips! They go to 3" and I love using them! They grip the fabric really well and I am so happy they are functional AND cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey doll, I have given you a blog award!
    xo
    http://bobbinsandbombshells.blogspot.com/2009/12/blog-awards-and-contest-winnings.html

    ReplyDelete